Ashley’s practice focuses on real estate and general business transactions, including the acquisition, financing, development, operation, leasing, and disposition of real estate. She has experience drafting and negotiating complex purchase contracts, leases, licenses, and other contracts for private and public companies.
Ashley has served as lead counsel for the following representative matters:
- Representation of institutional landlords in leasing of office, retail, and industrial space in the Dallas area
- Representation of client in acquisition, leasing, and disposition of single-tenant, net-lease portfolio
- Representation of emerging retail brands in leasing of high-end storefront and office locations
- Representation of luxury event venue in connection with facilitating multi-day events and pop-ups for brands including Chanel, HBO, ESPYs, Hulu, and Reebok
- Representation of Landlord/Developer in build-to-suit ambulatory surgical center
Ashley also held significant responsibilities in the following representative matters:
- Represented Landlord in Dallas headquarters lease for salesforce.com
- Represented Landlord in Dallas build-to-suit headquarters lease for pharmaceutical company
- Represented large environmental mitigation bank developer in connection with acquisition of approximately 20+ parcels and affiliated mitigation banks
- Represented Cipriani in restaurant lease at Grand Central Terminal in New York City
- Represented Landlord/Developer in build-to-suit corporate headquarters for CoreLogic
- Represented Landlord/Developer in two build-to-suit corporate headquarters buildings for Nokia
- Represented Seller/Developer in sale of The Union- Dallas (publicly-reported price $370MM+)
- Represented Landlord/Developer in negotiation of build-to-suite corporate headquarters for Brinker International
- Represented Cipriani in its restaurant lease at Wynn Las Vegas
- Represented Landlord/Developer in build-to-suit corporate office for Sanyo Energy (U.S.A.) Corporation
- Represented Landlord/Developer in build-to-suit corporate headquarters for Nationstar Mortgage LLC (now known as Mr. Cooper)
- Represented Landlord/Developer in build-to-suit corporate headquarters for Workplace Resource Group
- Represented Landlord in regional headquarters lease for The Options Clearing Corporation
- Represented Landlord/Developer in build-to-suit industrial facility for Interceramic, Inc.
- Represented Landlord/Developer in two new build-to-suit corporate headquarters buildings for Zale Delaware, Inc.
- Represented drybar in connection with the leasing of 45+ retail locations throughout the U.S.
As a graduate from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Ashley served as a member and articles editor of the International Law Review. She also received a B.A. from The University of Texas at Austin. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Dallas Bar Association.
Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2012
SMU International Law Review Association, Associate Editor
University of Texas at Austin, 2009
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
Dallas Bar Association
Texas State Bar Association